Thank you for your interest in Aullwood! There are many great ways to become engaged and involved with the community that is Aullwood Audubon:
- Volunteers are an essential part of our operations. You can volunteer as a Volunteer Naturalist, Guest Services Representative, Habitat Healer or to help with our many special events. We are always looking for new volunteers with a wide variety of skills! For more information, contact our Manager of Volunteer and Rental Services Nenita Lapitan at firstname.lastname@example.org or see our Volunteer Opportunities Brochure attached at the bottom of this page under the "Downloadable Resources" heading.
- Whet your appetite for knowledge and fun by reading about Aullwood's current events, workshops, and lectures. There are a wide variety of events and activities happening at Aullwood covering many different subjects. Find something that interests you in the Aullwood newsletter, on our event calendar, or by finding us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram!
- If you're a college student or graduate looking for a meaningful experience in environmental education, an Aullwood internship might be just right for you! Aullwood's internship program provides in-depth, on-the-job experience in a National Audubon Society institution devoted to environmental education and sustainable agriculture. We train and support you as you learn and apply new skills and knowledge. For details on internships, see Aullwood's Education Internship Brochure. If you need more information, please email Aullwood's Education Manager/Intern Coordinator at email@example.com Due to the number of applicants and other schedule demands, please email internship questions rather than calling.
Register with our business partners to support Aullwood at no cost to yourself while you shop! Our partnerships with AmazonSmile, Kroger and Dorothy Lane Market provide vital assistance to Aullwood’s educational programs for children. Questions about these programs? Call Laurie Cothran at 937-890-7360 x216 for details.
• Visit www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
• Sign in to your existing account or create a new account.
• Make Aullwood Audubon your charity of choice. Our charity ID number is YN601.
• Shop at Kroger as you normally do and a portion of your sale will go to help Aullwood!
DOROTHY LANE MARKET
• Visit www.DorothyLane.com and click “Club DLM” in the bar along the top, then click on “Good Neighbor Program.”
• Type in your first and last name, email and Club Card Number.
• Select Aullwood Audubon Center as your charity and click “Enroll Now.”
• Visit smile.amazon.com and login to Amazon as normal.
• Type in Friends of Aullwood, Inc. as your charitable organization and 0.5% on the price of eligible items purchased will go to Aullwood!
- Support Aullwood financially by becoming a Friends of Aullwood member or joining the Aull Society for planned giving. You can also make a monetary contribution online.
- If you are a federal employee and support CFC, please consider a donation to Aullwood (CFC #26604). Aullwood Audubon Center and Farm is an approved charity of the Miami Valley Combined Federal Campaign. Your support is greatly appreciated!
- Visit the National Audubon Society web site for bird information, conservation news, and much more.
Please call Aullwood at (937) 890-7360 for more information on any of these topics. We are happy to talk to you about these and other ways you can get involved at Aullwood. Thank you!