Thank you for your interest in Aullwood! There are many great ways to become engaged and involved with the community that is Aullwood Audubon:
- Volunteers are an essential part of our operations. You can volunteer as a Volunteer Naturalist, Guest Services Representative, Habitat Healer or to help with our many special events. We are always looking for new volunteers with a wide variety of skills! For more information, contact our Manager of Volunteer and Rental Services Nenita Lapitan at firstname.lastname@example.org or see our Volunteer Opportunities Brochure attached at the bottom of this page under the "Downloadable Resources" heading.
- Whet your appetite for knowledge and fun by reading about Aullwood's current events, workshops, and lectures. There are a wide variety of events and activities happening at Aullwood covering many different subjects. Find something that interests you in the Aullwood newsletter, on our event calendar, or by finding us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram!
- If you're a college student or graduate looking for a meaningful experience in environmental education, an Aullwood internship might be just right for you! Aullwood's internship program provides in-depth, on-the-job experience in a National Audubon Society institution devoted to environmental education and sustainable agriculture. We train and support you as you learn and apply new skills and knowledge. For more information, please email us at AskUs@aullwood.org. Due to the number of applicants and other schedule demands, please email internship questions rather than calling.
Register with our business partners to support Aullwood at no cost to yourself while you shop! Our partnerships with AmazonSmile, Kroger and Dorothy Lane Market provide vital assistance to Aullwood’s educational programs for children. Questions about these programs? Call Laurie Cothran at 937-890-7360 x216 for details.
• Visit www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
• Sign in to your existing account or create a new account.
• Make Aullwood Audubon your charity of choice. Our charity ID number is YN601.
• Shop at Kroger as you normally do and a portion of your sale will go to help Aullwood!
DOROTHY LANE MARKET
• Visit www.DorothyLane.com and click “Club DLM” in the bar along the top, then click on “Good Neighbor Program.”
• Type in your first and last name, email and Club Card Number.
• Select Aullwood Audubon Center as your charity and click “Enroll Now.”
- Support Aullwood financially by becoming a Friends of Aullwood member or joining the Aull Society for planned giving. You can also make a monetary contribution online.
- If you are a federal employee and support CFC, please consider a donation to Aullwood (CFC #26604). Aullwood Audubon Center and Farm is an approved charity of the Miami Valley Combined Federal Campaign. Your support is greatly appreciated!
- Visit the National Audubon Society web site for bird information, conservation news, and much more.
Please call Aullwood at (937) 890-7360 for more information on any of these topics. We are happy to talk to you about these and other ways you can get involved at Aullwood. Thank you!
Learn and Engage with Aullwood
Get Involved with Our Community
There are many great ways to engage with the Aullwood community! Become a member, see our many volunteer opportunities, learn about internships and more.
Read Our Newsletter
Our quarterly newsletter Aullwood Member News is the best way to keep up to date on all the wonderful news and events at Aullwood!
See Our Trail Map and Brochure
See more details about Aullwood's features and trails, including our "The Troll that Hatched an Egg" exhibit by Thomas Dambo, on our trail map, last updated November 7, 2022.